Page 73 of 305 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123173 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #721
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back Shini.

    Pic of the TVs we rented. (We didn't feel like moving the big screen outside and we didn't have another so it was easier to rent two.)

    Also if anyone can guess what I've been playing I'll know they've been reading my previous posts.

  2. #722
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Shini: Welcome back! Thanks for the info on LH GBA. Guess I won't bother with it.

    IRT N: Pretty cool!

  3. #723
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Shini, what server you on for iRO?

  4. #724
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks.

    IRT Xellos: im playing on theitRO.

  5. #725
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh. >_< Noone I know plays iRO >_<

  6. #726
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what server are you playing at?

  7. #727
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Loki and Chaos.

  8. #728
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is that game free, BTW? I think it wasn't... If it is, I might check it out; I don't want to get a paid service because my free time is absolutely random; I might have lots of time a month, then I can't play for 3 weeks, etc.

    Talking about online games, has anybody checked this? http://www.eternal-lands.com It's a free MMORPG in working beta state (and will have a free version once it's finished). Long ago I tried an alpha version and chatted with the devs there, it was good stuff for a free game.

  9. #729
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That looks like a good MMORPG. I'll keep an eye on that one.

  10. #730
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Some friends were over earlier, we played Halo multiplayer of course.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •